Classic arcade game from the 80's
Tough as nails and no «continues», do you have what it takes?
Donut Dodo is a lighthearted arcade game, reminiscent of the beloved early 80’s classics that we still cherish today. You play as baker Billy Burns, who has to run, jump and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his clueless minions. Your goal is to collect all the donuts in each level in the best possible time.
Will you manage to beat the high score today?
Come and join the fun!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
– 5 single-screen levels plus a bonus stage, each with its own gameplay mechanics
– incredibly tight controls (no cheap deaths) for frantic single player arcade gameplay
– an old-school screen ratio and pixel-perfect graphics with a 16-color palette
– an original chiptune soundtrack by the talented CosmicGem
– worldwide leaderboards, limited to 3 initial characters, arcade style!