Hell is yours, the arcade is ours
Sir Arthur has gotten old… too old. He has lost everything he had and loved, and with nothing more to lose he leaves for Samarnath, an evil subterranean kingdom (which no knight has ever returned alive) in search of treasures, adventures and the most important: five magical orbs that together provide: the Eternal youth.
Thanks to its progressive difficulty curve, and with a path divided into “worlds” of 5 levels each one, Eternum Ex is challenging, addictive and an ode to the nostalgia of the golden age of arcade games.
• Awesome gameplay (may cause addiction).
• Retro, arcade and platformer 100%
• 16-bit aesthetics
• Memorable soundtrack
• Plenty of different enemies
• 25 Levels
• Special levels with final bosses
• Secrets bonus on each level
• Worldwide “High Score” leaderboard